Friday, 26 April 2013

TOP 10 OLYMPIC SONGS: BEST OLYMPIC GAMES THEME SONGS

The biggest sporting event on earth has produced some great inspirational anthems over the years. Here's a list of some of my favourites; leave a comment below and let me know what your favourite Olympic song is?


 1.) Kashy Keegan - Olympic Song - This Is My Dream


Well you know that I couldn't compile a list of top Olympic songs without including one of my own ;-) So here it is to open with...


2.)  Whitney Houston - One Moment In Time (1988)



3.) Freddie Mercury & Monserrat Caballé - Barcelona (1992)



4.) Celine Dion - Power Of The Dream (1996) 



5.) Gloria Estefan - Reach (1996)



6.) Sarah Brightman & Jose Carreras - Amigos Para Siempre (1992)


 

 7.) Koreana - Hand in Hand (1988)



8.) Liu Huan & Sarah Brightman You & Me (2008)


 

 9.) Björk - Oceania (2004)


 

10.) Tina Arena -The Flame (2000)


No comments:

Post a Comment